SIDMACH is an indigenous Information Technology (IT) company with world class products and services. We provide integrated solutions to customers across the public and private sectors of the economy. The organization was established 23 years ago by five Nigerians and over the years we have grown to become one of the leading IT Companies in Nigeria.
At SIDMACH, our people live our values and our actions are underpinned by these principles. Our corporate culture is professional, innovative, disciplined, friendly and open, and we are committed to excellence and global standards. We promote a work environment based on faith, respect, timeliness, objectivity, merit, effective communication, compliance with policies and processes, corporate loyalty and swift execution. We enjoy what we do.
Our strength lies in our people who are very professional and together with our local and international partners, we are poised to deliver exceptional products and services. Our responsiveness, professional competence and partnership skills are what have continually given us the edge in our services offerings. Currently, we have offices located in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Our Business Areas
We provide excellent IT solutions to our customers in the following areas:
- Custom Software Development
- Systems Deployment and Integrations
- System Monitoring, Management and Problem Resolution
- Biometrics and Security Solution
- Connectivity and Integration Solutions
- Hosted Services
- Content Management and Collaboration Solutions
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Microsoft Solutions Procurement, Licensing, Implementation and Support
- e-Business Services
- Infrastructure Services, Hardware Supply and Maintenance
- Cloud Services & Mobile Apps Solution
- Campus Wireless Solutions
Some of our notable Clients are The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Military Pensions Board (MPB), National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), Phillips Outsourcing, Chrisland University, Diamond PFC, Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited, APM Terminals and Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) amongst others.